We have conducted our first Cordence Worldwide International Asset Management conference after two successful international peer round-tables with leaders on Asset Management (Asset Management in Public Transport: “How do you realize value with predictive strategies?”, “The data maturity journey from planned to predictive maintenance”).
This event brought together experts from Horváth, Twynstra Gudde, North Highland, Oresys, Key to Way and State of Matter across our Transportation, Energy & Chemicals and Utilities Teams.
It was an opportunity for our colleagues to address hot topics around #Asset Management and #Sustainability and exchange how they are tackling their clients’ challenges in developing sustainability concepts for infrastructure and successful decarbonization strategies.
If you like to learn more about these hot topics, please do not hesitate to reach out to our experts in:
- The Netherlands: Nico de Meester (Energy Transition) and Joost Meijer (Sustainable Asset Management)
- Germany: Leonard Gerch (Energy, Environment & Telecommunication)
- Hungary: Szilvia Murányi (Transportation)
- UK: Mark Len (Transportation)
- France: Laurence Gorin (Transportation)
- Australia: Stewart Key (Asset Management, Mining, Oil & Gas)